Who you are...
A self-motivated individual, who will help us increase publisher partnerships and manage existing relationships by driving publisher traffic to our company-owned marketing brands.
- Lead the strategy and execution of the Affiliate Marketing Program in order to drive revenue growth and efficiency.
- Proactively build the number of affiliate partners through outreach, recruiting and relationships to achieve monthly growth goals.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance.
- Ensure compliance and brand safety with publishers on an ongoing basis. Meet with partners and attend conferences.
Must-have skills & experience:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Established contacts with publishers and media networks in the USA.
Desired skills & experience:
- Experience independently prospecting, recruiting, and on-boarding Affiliates.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing, customer acquisition, and conversion tactics.
- Experience in directly negotiating, implementing, and optimizing affiliate campaigns.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (outgoing, well-spoken, professional, friendly and courteous).
- Results and goal oriented approach.
- Work from home opportunity
- Very competitive compensation